Hakomi can be helpful for people who:
- are interested in being supported to develop greater self-awareness
- want to enjoy more satisfaction in their relationships
- feel ‘stuck’ around a particular issue and want to gain clarity
- would like to explore and heal patterns connected to their family of origin
- value a method of self-exploration which by-passes analysis, moving towards a more experiential, body-centered approach to healing
- $125 per session for individuals (in person or via Skype)
- $125 per supervision/coaching session (in person or via Skype
Hakomi Circle Days
Traditionally, a Hakomi Circle is a small gathering of up to 4 participants, with a Hakomi practitioner offering a session to every participant.We have changed this format to enhance the opportunities for learning. The day will still be focused on doing sessions, and will be open to more than 4 people. Not everyone will receive a session, which allows for participants to attend who are interested in participating without being in the role of “client”. It also provides an opportunity for advanced students to offer a session and receive support from a trainer. After each session, we will make time for discussion and debriefing.
The cost of the Hakomi Circle day is $125, and it counts as one of the 42 days required to complete our Hakomi training.