Hakomi can be helpful for people who:
- are interested in being supported to develop greater self-awareness
- want to enjoy more satisfaction in their relationships
- feel ‘stuck’ around a particular issue and want to gain clarity
- would like to explore and heal patterns connected to their family of origin
- value a method of self-exploration which by-passes analysis, moving towards a more experiential, body-centered approach to healing
- $100 per session for individuals (in person or via Skype)
- $100 per supervision/coaching session (in person or via Skype
Hakomi Circle Days
Traditionally, a Hakomi Circle is a small gathering of up to 4 participants, with a Hakomi practitioner offering a session to every participant.We have changed this format somewhat to enhance the opportunities for learning. The day will still be focused on doing sessions, and will be open to more than 4 people. Not everyone will receive a session, which allows for participants to attend who are interested in participating without being in the role of “client”. It also provides an opportunity for advanced students to offer a session and receive support from a trainer. After each session, we will make time for discussion and debriefing.
The cost of the Hakomi Circle day is $125, and it counts as one of the 42 days required to complete our Hakomi training.