- 2019 Summer Couples Workshop 16-19 Aug
- 2019 Summer Hakomi Workshop: August 9th-12th
- Hakomi Thanksgiving in June: a free event June 7+8, 2019
- Mindful Self-Compassion Training/Summer Holiday on Salt Spring Island 5-12 July, 2019
- Hakomi: 2019 Coaching Days
- Hakomi: Following Present Experience Jan – Apr 2019
- About Hakomi Training
- Workshops Available for Booking
- Past Events
The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes.
— William James
Bob Milone and Marcia Burton have facilitated Hakomi trainings in England, Ireland, Mexico, USA and Canada. Trainings give students of Hakomi the opportunity to be part of an ongoing group, whose purpose is to learn the method in a supportive and friendly community atmosphere. Although theory is discussed, the method is primarily taught through the practice of a series of experiential exercises done in pairs or small groups.
Some trainings are structured to include 5 days at a time, 3 times a year, over 3 years. Others are structured as one weekend per month for 9 months over 2 years. We aim to be flexible within the training structure, to provide what is wanted and needed by participants.
Ongoing support is available for those who have completed the training who wish to become certified as a Hakomi practitioner. Certification is based more on an individual’s level of competence with the method, rather than on the number of days of training completed.
If you are interested in joining an existing training, or organizing a workshop or training in your area, please let us know. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and wishes.